Presentation of twenty-three 15 3/4" x 12" photographs showing images from various traditional and modern productions put on in the theater, including close-ups and long shots with views of the scenery, list of plays laid in. Photographs loose as issued in boards and wrpps. portfolio. N.p., n.d. (circa 1974).
During its history, the theater, located in Neustrelitz, has had several name changes. When it opened in 1928, it was called the Landestheater. After its reconstruction following damage sustained during World War II, it opened in 1954 as the Friedrich Wolf Theater. In 1990, its name was changed to the Landestheater Mecklenburg. As of April 2018, WorldCat is unable to locate any holdings of this title. Book ID: 42341