12 volumes (various pag.) from the wide-ranging series of monographs on German contemporary architects, approximately 119 volumes published in total, each comprised of a short introductory text essay followed by a considerable number of floor plans, elevations, illustrations, and reproductions from photographs. Some scattered minor age-darkening and spotting, some volumes with pen notations to front endpaper. Sml. 4to. Orig. stiff printed cloth boards, a few volumes with some minor soiling or fraying to extremities. Berlin, Leipzig, & Vienna (Friedrich Ernst Hubsch) 1927-1930.
Titles included in this group are:
1. F. Wagner-Poltrock, with an introduction by Dr. Eugen Kurt Fischer, 1927.
2. Heinrich Straumer, with an introduction by Fritz Stahl, 1927.
3. Wilhelm Kreis, with contributions by Wilhelm Kreis, 1927.
4. Architect Albert Eitel, Stuttgart, with an introduction by Dr. Wolfgang Pfleiderer, 1929.
5. Bruno Kalitzki, with an introduction by Leo Adler, 1929.
6. Michael Rachlis, Räume, with an introduction by Dr. Max Osborn, 1929.
7. Fritz August Brehaus De Groot, Architekt, with contributions from Drs. Herbert Eulenberg and Max Osborn, 1929.
8. Moritz Ernst Lesser, in conjunction with Leopold Stelten, with an introduction by Martin Richard Mobius, 1929.
9. Architekten Lossow & Kühne, Dresden, with an introduction by Werner Hegemann, 1930.
10. Friedmann & Weber, with an introduction by Fritz Hellwag, 1930.
11. Otto Kohtz, with an introduction by Werner Hegemann, 1930.
12. Pfeifer & Grossmann (II. Band), with an introduction by Dr. Paul Joseph Cremers, 1930. Book ID: 48460